Keep in touch with your Society, the easy way.
As a valued member of the Society we like to keep you up to date with all the latest news as well as details of the very latest offers. Simply sign up below for your chance to win a
cheque for £250.
The closing date is 30 June 2014. Terms and conditions apply, see below for details.
Fields marked with a * must be completed.
£250 Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Entry into the draw is obtained by providing an email address on the Society's web site, to subscribe to marketing e-newsletters from the Society.
- One entry per person only.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is close of business on 30 June 2014. Any entries received after this date will not be entered into the draw.
- All entries will be placed into an independently supervised draw, which is scheduled to take place on 8 July 2014.
- The winner of the draw will be the first entry chosen at random and will be notified by email by 9 July 2014.
- The name of the winner will be available on written request after 9 July 2014. Please write to the Marketing Department, Leeds Building Society, 105 Albion Street, Leeds LS1 5AS.
- The draw is not open to employees of Leeds Building Society, their agents or members of their family.
- The winner will receive a cheque for £250.00.
- The winner must agree to take part in any post-draw publicity. Leeds Building Society reserves the right to publish the winner's name, home town and photograph in future publicity or publications.
- Entry into this draw is deemed as acceptance to be bound by these rules.
- The Society reserves the right to withdraw or vary this offer.
- The promoter of this offer is Leeds Building Society.
The Society is covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service. The Society offers some investment products that may be operated through branches and by post and certain products which can be operated by post only.
Leeds Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority and our registration number is 164992.